Press Releases<< Back
Herbalife Nutrition and The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation Donate More Than $3 Million to Help Eradicate Hunger Around the Globe
According to the
“We know what it takes to eradicate hunger and have the ability to do so. The real question is whether we have the will to do so. Working with our incredible and dedicated partner organizations, we are committed to doing our part to eradicate hunger and have been able to reach communities all around the world. There is still much to do and we are not giving up until we bring hunger to zero,” said
While Nutrition for Zero Hunger aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 2 – Zero Hunger, which seeks to end hunger in all its forms by 2030 and achieve food security and improved nutrition worldwide, here is what the initiative, together with its partners, has accomplished to date:
- Provided nearly 700,000 nutritious meals to children and families
Donated more than 800,000 servings of
Herbalife Nutritionproducts to communities in need
- Supported more than 87,000 beneficiaries with essential dietary supplements and nutrition education to reduce nutrient deficiency and support healthy child development
As a global company, many of the 94 countries where
Through a partnership with Feed the Children, funding was used to provide meals as well as food and essentials for families in
the United States.
$1.4 millionof in-kind Herbalife Nutritionproducts have been donated to more than five nonprofit organizations
- Over 3,500 lbs of food have been provided to local food banks.
- Through a partnership with Feed the Children, funding was used to provide meals as well as food and essentials for families in
Through local nonprofit organizations, an in-kind gift of approximately 5,600 units of
Herbalife Nutritionproduct was donated, providing 168,000 nutrient-dense servings.
- Through local nonprofit organizations, an in-kind gift of approximately 5,600 units of
- A 12-week educational program, entitled the “Nutrition for Zero Hunger STAR Program,” teaches children to build healthy eating and regular exercise habits. Participants in the program include 22 Herbalife Nutrition Foundation Casa partners and over 1,200 children in nine countries.
- 20 nonprofit organizations received funding to assist with COVID-19 and disaster relief efforts for Hurricane Eta and Hurricane Iota.
15 nonprofits in 13 countries received more than 380,000 units of
- Funding to educate nearly 1,500 rural doctors on the importance of providing quality nutrition while eradicating hunger.
Since 2005, the company has been committed to giving back through the
To learn more about
For more information, please visit IAmHerbalifeNutrition.com.
About Nutrition for Zero Hunger
Through Nutrition for Zero Hunger,