- What is Herbalife Nutrition's business?
Herbalife Nutrition is a global direct selling company marketing company offering a range of science-based nutrition products that include weight management, nutritional supplements and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle.
- What is Herbalife Nutrition's mission?
We are changing people's lives by providing an opportunity to improve their health through nutrition and a healthy lifestyle as well as an economic opportunity to earn income on their own terms, full or part-time.
- How can I find out more about Herbalife Nutrition management?
Information about our management team is in our 10K filing which is posted on this website, as are executive biographies in the section, "Corporate Governance."
- How can I find the biographies for the members of Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.'s Board of Directors?
- What is the exchange and ticker symbol for Herbalife Nutrition?
Herbalife Nutrition is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "HLF."
- How can I buy Herbalife Nutrition stock?
Herbalife Nutrition common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services, or through the stock purchase service of your choice.
- What is Herbalife Nutrition's fiscal year-end and expected earnings release cycle?
Herbalife Nutrition's year-end is December 31st. The earnings release cycle is in accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission requirements of 45 days after the end of the relevant quarter for 10 Q filings and 90 days after the fiscal year-end for the year-end filing.
- Herbalife Nutrition offer a direct investment program (DRIP)?
No, Herbalife Nutrition does not have a direct purchase plan. Shares of Herbalife Nutrition can be purchased through the stock purchase service of your choice.
- How can I access the Herbalife Nutrition SEC filings?
Herbalife Nutrition SEC filings are posted on this Web site.
- How do I request information on Herbalife Nutrition?
You can receive information by signing up for e-mail alerts delivered directly to your desktop.
- What is Herbalife Nutrition's CUSIP number?
Herbalife Nutrition's CUSIP number is G4412G-10-1.
- Who is Herbalife Nutritions transfer agent?
Herbalife Nutrition's transfer agent is Compushare.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Shareholder Services Number(s): 1-866 211 7250
Outside the U.S: +1 (201) 680 6578
Hearing Impaired: 800-952-9245
TDD International Shareholders: 781-575-2694
- How can I contact Herbalife Nutrition Investor Relations (IR)?
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this Web site, you may forward your issues and/or concerns to:
800 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Investor relations e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org