- What is Herbalife's business?
- Herbalife is a global network marketing company offering a range of science-based weight management products, nutritional supplements and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle.
- What is Herbalife's vision?
- We are changing people's lives by providing an opportunity to improve their health and financial well-being.
- How can I find out more about Herbalife management?
- Information about our management team is in our 10K filing which is posted on this website, as are executive biographies in the section, "Corporate Governance."
- How can I find the biographies for the members of Herbalife Ltd.'s Board of Directors?
- Information about our Board of Directors can be found in the Corporate Governance section of our website, on the Board of Directors page.
- What is the exchange and ticker symbol for Herbalife?
- Herbalife is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "HLF."
- How can I buy Herbalife stock?
- Herbalife common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services, or through the stock purchase service of your choice.
- What is Herbalife's fiscal year-end and expected earnings release cycle?
- Herbalife's year-end is December 31st. The earnings release cycle is in accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission requirements of 45 days after the end of the relevant quarter for 10 Q filings and 90 days after the fiscal year-end for the year-end filing.
- Will Herbalife offer a direct investment program (DRIP)?
- No, Herbalife does not have a direct purchase plan. Shares of Herbalife can be purchased through the stock purchase service of your choice.
- How can I access the Herbalife SEC filings?
- Herbalife SEC filings are posted on this Web site.
- How do I request information on Herbalife?
- You can receive information by signing up for e-mail alerts delivered directly to your desktop.
- What is Herbalife's CUSIP number?
- Herbalife's CUSIP number is G4412G-10-1.
- Who is Herbalife's transfer agent?
- Herbalife's transfer agent is Compushare.
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Shareholder Services Number(s): 1-866 211 7250
Outside the U.S: +1 (201) 680 6578
Hearing Impaired: 800-952-9245
TDD International Shareholders: 781-575-2694
- How can I contact Herbalife Investor Relations (IR)?
- If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this Web site, you may forward your issues and/or concerns to:
800 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Investor relations e-mail: email@example.com