Press Releases<< Back
Local California-Based Herbalife Members Travel to DC to Affirm: ‘Herbalife Positively Impacts the Lives and Health of Millions of Members and Consumers'
Four Members Representing More than 118,300 Members in
More than 4,300 people across the state are Herbalife employees or
employees of Herbalife contract manufacturers and suppliers, and in
Members are visiting congressional offices to showcase the broad support for Herbalife and highlight:
- That Herbalife is first and foremost a nutrition company where about three-quarters of its Members joined Herbalife to receive a discount on the products they consume, and about a quarter are so passionate about it that they choose to sell the products;
- Herbalife's high-quality, science-based products help people achieve a healthier active lifestyle;
Herbalife's commitment to its ‘Gold Standard' Member protections,
- low start-up costs with no minimum product purchase requirements;
- a 100% money-back guarantee for unsold inventory within 12 months of purchase and pays for the return shipping;
- clear and accurate information about the business opportunity; and
- a written acknowledgement of these Gold Standard protections before becoming a Member.
The potential income-generating opportunities available to
Herbalife Membersthrough hard work and continued dedication; and,
- Herbalife's long-standing commitment to investing in and helping to improve the communities in which it operates throughout the nation.
For more than 34 years, Herbalife has helped change people's lives around the globe, by providing the best nutrition and weight management products in the world and an opportunity for financial empowerment.
Additional information about Herbalife can be found at http://www.herbalife.com/global.
The company has also created iamherbalife.com to highlight, in their own words, the positive impact Herbalife has had on the lives of the company's members and customers.
VP, Investor Relations
News Provided by Acquire Media